SEETY WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Welcome to seety.co.uk. This website (our site) is operated by Seety Limited (we). We are private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 06258671 and our registered office address is 20-22 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4JS.
- The T&Cs may be updated from time to time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to regularly check these T&Cs and ensure that you agree to them prior to using our site.
Accessing our site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy (see below).
Acceptable Use Policy
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Section 4.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To transmit knowingly any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- To comply fully with our Section 4.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Use of Content
- All images, audio, video, related informational materials and all other content on our site (Content) as well as the selection and arrangement of Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property rights. Such intellectual property rights either owned by us or licensed to us.
- Except as expressly provided below, we do not grant any express or implied permission to use any Content or grant you any derivative, digital or electronic rights in the Content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, re-sell, frame, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, licence or reverse engineer our site or any of the Content without our express prior written consent or that of the relevant third party. You also agree not to use any data mining, robots or similar data and/or image gathering and extraction methods in connection with our site and/or the Content. You agree not to do or attempt to do anything which may infringe the intellectual property rights owned by us or licensed to us by a third party.
- Furthermore, you agree not to use any Content in such a manner that might be considered libellous, defamatory, pornographic, fraudulent, infringing or tortuous, whether directly or in context or juxtaposition with specific subject matter or by altering it in any way. You shall not use any Content in any way that violates a person's right of privacy or publicity. You shall not infringe any trade mark, trade name or service mark or otherwise use any Content for an unlawful purpose.
- If you wish to seek our permission to use any Content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that our site is free from viruses and other damaging components. However we cannot guarantee this or that your use of our site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and/or error-free.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that our site and its Content are provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis and no representations or warranties of any kind are made (and are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted under law) with respect to our site and its Content, and the services offered thereon.
- We are not responsible or liable for and do not endorse any websites which you may visit via hyperlinks provided from time to time on our site. You acknowledge that you visit such websites and carry out transactions on such websites entirely at your own risk.
- We accept no responsibility for the incorporation of any of its Content on any third party website whether in breach of these T&Cs or under an agreement between us and a third party.
- All Content provided on our site, including photographs and maps, is subject to change without notice. Whilst we make efforts to ensure that Content published is up to date and accurate, we do not guarantee this.
Limitation of liability
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation (in which cases our liability to you will be unlimited), we will not be liable for any damages or losses whether direct or indirect that you may suffer as a result of your use of our site. Such damages or losses to include but are not limited to access delays or interruptions, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, any acts of God, war or terrorism, breaches of security or unauthorised use of personal data arising from hacking and/or failure or lack of reception of telephone or mobile telephone networks. The exclusion set out in this paragraph shall apply even in the event that the loss or damage suffered by you was or should have been foreseen by us and/or you told us of the risk of you suffering the loss or damage in question.
- Insofar as may be permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses as a result of any failure to obscure an individual's likeness and/or vehicle.
- You agree to fully indemnify us in respect of all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, expenses, taxes, demands or costs incurred by us due to your misuse of ours site or any breach by you of the T&Cs or arising out of any messages, information or materials uploaded, posted, distributed, or transmitted to or though our site by you.
- These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both Seety and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.